My Everyday Mommy Makeup
As a mom, I don't always have time to put on a full face of makeup. 9 out of 10 times, I am rushing or late. If I don't want to go out natural, the next thing is to go out looking like I'm natural.
So these are my quick fix, mommy essentials:
1. Maybelline New York Master Prime by FaceStudio Primer 300 Blur & Redness Control: It's so important to prime your face. Sometimes I'll wear primer by itself. This primer helps blur my pores and really does control my redness.
2. L'oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Medium: I love this stuff! I've only been using it for a few weeks but I love it. I wanted a BB cream because it's light and very simple and quick to apply in the morning. I apply it with my fingers. The package says it primes, corrects, hydrates, and perfects, and I agree it does. It is white like most primers but as you apply it, it blends with my skin tone.
3. Maybelline New York Superstay Better Skin Concealer in Medium: OMG! I love this stuff. This is the best concealer. It blends so well and sometimes I just wear it by itself. It's not a full coverage concealer that covers blemishes though. I have a concealer stick that I use for those pesky blemishes.
4. L'oreal True Match Super Blendable powder in N4 Buff Beige: I use this powder to set everything and to ease my oily skin throughout the day. I've been using this since I started wearing makeup years ago.
5. E.L.F brow pencil in taupe: I've raved about this product more than enough. It's inexpensive and it does the job.
6. L'oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in Blackest Black: This mascara gives plenty of volume and not cakey on the eyelashes.
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in exposed: I don't own a lot of high-end makeup but this is a holy grail of mine. Its subtle and gives a natural flush to your cheeks.
8. Covergirl 255 Tempting Toffee Lipstick: I use this everyday. It's moisturizing, not too shiny, and very natural. It's almost gone and I need to go purchase another one.
So there you have it, my everyday mommy makeup essentials. Quick and easy.
Also remember the key to great makeup, is great skincare. I'll link my skincare essentials here.