Transitioning to Fall & An OOTD
Who loves fall fashion? I know I do. I'm obsessed with it. I love the transition to fall. You get the best of both worlds.
Summer + fall + layers = amazing fall fashion!
The best transition pieces for fall in my opinion are:
- Cardigans: They have all types of cardigans now. Chunky, sheer, long, short, lightweight etc. If you don't want a jacket, throw on a cardigan.
- Denim Shirts: Everyone loves a good denim shirt. They are a staple piece to have in your wardrobe.
- Boots: You can wear boots with dresses, jeans, shorts, anything. They are very versatile.
- Dresses: You can still wear dresses in the fall. Layer on a cardigan, add some boots, then head out the door. You can even wear jeans under your dress!
- Plaid shirts: I don't think plaid can ever go out of style, especially not in fall. I typically buy my plaid shirts from the men's section. Enough said there.
Fashion is all about creativity. Love what you wear! Own what you wear! Have fun!
Dress, boots & Cardigan are all from TARGET